Hello! This is winter time and it’s time to take extra care of your skin. Of course, we need to take good care of our skin in every season but it becomes mandatory in winters. Especially in winters, the weather becomes dry and so does our skin. So, it’s very important to take care of our skin even more.
- By Sakshi Dubey
We are here to tell you some home remedies through which you can take better care of your skin. Before learning to take care of your skin, you should know your skin type. There are four types of skin- oily skin, dry skin, mix skin and normal skin.
Now let’s know the steps for skincare:
- In winters, our skin becomes dry and dull. To protect the skin from dryness, we should use a good moisturizer. Our skin needs ample amount of vitamins, which can easily be obtained from it. We should not forget to wash our face with clean water and then apply moisturizer .
- In winters, we should limit the use of soap. In case you need to apply the scrub, then only go for it, if your skin is oily.
- To make your skin soft in winters, use a mixture of curd and sugar and apply on your face, with gentle hand strokes. After applying, wash your face with lukewarm water.
- In winters, do not forget to apply sunscreen. Often we forget to apply a considerable layer of sunscreen cream on our skin. When it’s cold inside, we stand in the exposure of the sun, which makes our skin dry. To prevent this, the use of sunscreen is important.
- Water is as essential for the body in winters as in summers. Usually, we forget that even in winters, we should drink a lot of water. If your skin lacks water, then it can be easily seen on your face.
- Before bathing, apply coconut oil on your face. It’s a myth that coconut oil is beneficial only for the hair. If you apply it over your skin during winters, then it brings glow to your skin .
- Rose water, lemon juice and glycerine are important elements which always keeps the skin soft and glowing. Mix all three of them and apply the mixture on your skin with gentle hands strokes. Massage it every night before sleeping and rinse it off in the morning with lukewarm water. After regular use you will feel that your face has become refreshed and rejuvenated.
- The mixture of honey and egg is essential for the skin. Mix two drops of honey in an egg and apply the mask for two hours. After two hours rinse your face with lukewarm water. Your skin will really benefit from this .
- Some people have extra dry skin during winters. If you feel the same, then milk is the best option for you. Massage your face with milk everyday. You can also mix milk with a face pack. It will definitely prevent skin drying .